cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Leep1
New Member - Level 1

SAP profile details error telling me to contact support yet I can reach them

Hi,

I have updated my details in the user profile yet concur error -> Concur saved your profile to the database but was unable to save it to the reservation system. Please contact SAP Concur support
How can I reach support with this issue?

2 REPLIES 2
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hello @Leep1 

The writing of the profile data to the Travel agents reservation system is usually something that is supported by your company's internal support teams. I would look at the company notes visible at the top of the homepage when you login to Concur. These should usually list the support desk details. If nothing is available in this section, I would reach out to the team that provides support on other applications in use within your company. They should be able to direct you to the appropriate support team.

Hope this helps.

Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüssen,

Rohan Patil
SAP Concur Community enthusiast
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Leep1 Hello.  There could be a few reasons for this error.  Please see the user troubleshooting steps below to see if it clears the error.

To resolve this error you need to check and verify the information in your Concur Traveler Profile as invalid data will cause this error message to appear.

Instructions for End Users:

1. Click Profile > Profile Settings > Personal Information
  2. Check and remove all the special characters from everywhere including name, address and billing address fields (including hyphens, colons, semi-colons e.g. @#$%&_+*-=~^`"'�,.:;!?|/\(){}[]<>0123456789)
  3. Confirm that your profile name displays your full legal name so it matches your government issued ID, initials may not be authorized by the system
  4. Ensure the Phone Numbers in the Contact Information are entered correctly with a valid number of digits
  5. Ensure that your Date of Birth is entered in a dd/mm/yyyy format
  6. Ensure that your Frequent-Traveler Program number is valid and the name stored in your loyalty program exactly matches with the name stored in SAP Concur Profile  (if you have one)
  7. Ensure your TSA pre-check number is entered correctly (if applicable)
  8. If an Emergency Contact has been included in the profile please ensure that it also includes a phone number
  9. Click Save
  10. If the same error message appears, please contact your Company Administrator to report this issue. Please include your Login ID, screenshot of the error, exact date and time when it was displayed and copy the Correlation ID number provided in the error message itself.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
SAP Concur Select Care Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.