cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
liviupopa1985
Occasional Member - Level 1

Routing between Concur tenants

Hello everyone,

The company that I work for has 2 different Concur Travel tenants: one for EMEA and one for US.

The user login/routing seems to be performed right after an user enters his email address; as soon as the email address is entered, the login page is being redirected to the Concur tenant/instance where user belongs.

I checked and we do not have any SSO/ADFS enabled for Concur on our side.

Question: any idea how this routing is being performed in the back-end? Any way we can alter the settings in there?

Thanks,

Liviu

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@liviupopa1985 is this causing some sort of issue for users? Are they not able to get signed in?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
liviupopa1985

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for taking the time to look into this. No issues at all for the users - we are planning to implement ADFS, and I am trying to gather as much information as possible before attempting the implementation. The idea is right now, the users seem to be redirected to the correct tenant by some sort of "internal" Concur SSO named Travel Inc. I just wanna make sure I won't mess up anything by moving on with this.

Thanks again,

Liviu

liviupopa1985

Hi Kevin,

Is the information we spoke about something you can share with me at this point?

If not, please let me know so I can open a ticket with Concur support about this.

Thanks,

Liviu