cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rebecca-tamucc
Occasional Member - Level 1

Request information doesn't export into a request

Following the Concur updates, when I create a new travel expense report from an existing travel request, the account information doesn't carry over and I have to re-enter it.  The previous version, it all imported.  Is there a fix for this?

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rebecca-tamucc when you say the "account information doesn't carry over" what do you mean exactly?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
rebecca-tamucc
Occasional Member - Level 1

When I create a request, my university requires that I enter the account information.  This would be the fields of System Member, Department/SubDepartment, Account, Account Attribute.  Previously, when I would create an expense from an approved request, this information carried over, along with the other details.  I could change it if I needed to, but I didn't have to re-enter it.  Now, the other details carry over (Trip Name, Trip Start Date, GSA Meal rate, etc.) but these fields of System Member, Department/subdepartment, Account, Account Attributes do not and I have to enter them again.