cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ericmacciomei
New Member - Level 1

Request for New Hotel in Concur System

Hello, is there a way to request the SAP / Concur team add new hotel options into the system?

My team is planning many visits to a new working location in Chungju, South Korea in the coming months and years, and the only available hotels in the Concur system are over 50 minutes from the work site. 

Is there a method to request new Hotels be added to the system so me and my team can book conveniently and much closer to our work location?  

Thank you.

Eric

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ericmacciomei Hello there. The way the system works is SAP Concur shows what hotels are available according to the GDS (Global Distribution System). Your company may have rules/options in place that prevent the hotel you want to select from appearing in the search results. You will want to check with the person at your company who manages the SAP Concur system to see if they can get the system to show the hotel you want.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.