Hi all, 

What is the best option to create a report which has the following information:

- employee, employee ID, report, report amount, 

approval status

payment status

- approved by : USER and ID

- if approved by delegate : USER and ID

- if approved by sys admin: USER and ID

It is the approved by part which interests me the most: is there any way to actually add the user and id who approved the expense? 

Thank you!

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

I think I have found what you are looking for. However, it works off the assumption that your approvers only have one person designated as their approving delegate. 

You can see if a report has been approved by a Delegate. The data item shows as either "N" or "Y". If you have Employee Assigned to Step listed you will see the person who is assigned to do the Manager Approval. In that same Expense Report Workflow Trail folder you will see a data item labeled Delegate. This shows the delegate of the person assigned to the step. So, if you see a "Y" in the Approved by Delegate column on your report and can see the Delegate of the person assigned to the step, that should be the person who actually did the approval. 

Now, keep in mind I'm looking at this data in a training site, so you would need to test it in your live site. 

Let me know how it goes. 

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12