cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Theertje
Occasional Member - Level 1

Rental car - full electric car

It was the first time to rent a car in Concur. It was a quest to find a full electric car. 
But after I made the choise for automatic gear box; I finally found a full electric car (2 out of 7 possibilities). 
Now the options are:

Unlimited miles
Airconditioning

Hybride

My request: please add full electric car to the options. Thank you. 

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Theertje hello there. This Community does not have the ability to add choices to your travel bookings. As @JessicaL you will need to reach out to your company's travel management company for help with this. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

This may be blocked by your company or your preferred vendors do not have that option - in either case, I would recommend reaching out to your Travel Management Company to see what the options are. Sometimes, if you call them directly, they have more flexibility with choices.

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Theertje hello there. This Community does not have the ability to add choices to your travel bookings. As @JessicaL you will need to reach out to your company's travel management company for help with this. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
andrewi76

Hi Kevin, I'm happy to say that I was able to book an electric car through Concur (in Germany from Sixt), but the description for the vehicle wasn't entirely correct. The class code for the vehicle I booked was SDAC and Concur reported it as "Standard / Four Door Car / Automatic transmission / Electric power without air conditioning".  

It really should be "Standard / Four Door Car / Automatic transmission / Electric power *with* air conditioning".
A second EV the in compact class was also available, and it was also described during the booking process as "without air conditioning".

According to the ACRISS Car Classification Codes, all electric (E) / electric plus (C) / hybrid (H) / hybrid plug-in (I) codes are "with air conditioning"

https://www.acriss.org/car-codes/

Sixt Germany reports the following Class Codes for various EVs

CCAC - BYD Atto 3 (Electric)

SDAC - Tesla Model 3 Long Range / Performance (Electric)

FDAC - Tesla Model Y Long Range / Performance (Electric)

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@andrewi76 great to hear. As for the details/classifications, SAP Concur pulls in what is provided by the vendor.  We don't control the descriptions. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
andrewi76

@KevinD, Thanks for the clarification 🙂