cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RobertGary1
Occasional Member - Level 1

Remove credit card

How do I delete my credit cards from my profile to prevent unauthorized charges?

7 REPLIES 7
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear @RobertGary1 if this is referring to a corporate credit card, only a system administrator can cancel the credit card from the system and/or their fed transactions. If you instead wanted to cancel your credit card, you need to call the credit card customer service, generally the number is behind the card, and you may ask to have it cancelled, however, depending on the reason and the agreement your Company had taken with the credit card company, it might be requested an approval from the Credit card administrator. 

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
RobertGary1
Occasional Member - Level 1

I want to remove my personal credit card from the automatic drop down list when booking travel. 

@RobertGary1 @rwingerd provided the steps for you. On your Concur Travel profile, you will have a Credit Card section. You should see all cards added. I believe you just need to click the little trash can icon to delete a card.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
knguyen
New Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin, I am having the same problem with removing my personal credit card information from Sap Concur. I do not have the Credit Card section in my profile. 

Thank you for your help.

knguyen_0-1683527987972.png

rwingerd
Super User
Super User

You should be able to do this by going into your Profile Settings and selecting Credit Cards.  Cards associated with your profile should be listed and then you can select and delete the card if your company allows deletions.

dh02
Occasional Member - Level 2

If you're not seeing access to Your Information, I'd suggest contacting your Admin to see if a button isn't clicked giving it to you. Everyone should have access to their own information to change, in necessary.

dh02_0-1683551925639.png

Jody
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi, @RobertGary1!

Can you let this thread know what the resolution was to your not being able to access the Credit Cards section?

Thank you,
Jody Wilkins
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select Accept as Solution so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.