cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
swalden
Occasional Member - Level 3

Remove Travel Request Approver

I have an employee whose travel requests go to two different emails.  One of them is his manager, the other used to be his manager's admin assistant.  I need to remove the admin assistant's email address from receiving the employee's travel requests.  How do I do this?  

Help?

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@swalden without seeing profiles and based just on your description, it sounds like the admin assistant may have been set up as the approver's delegate. Did you check that? That is the only way someone other than the default approver would receive an email notification for approvals. 

To remove a delegate or change the delegate settings, pull up the admin assistant's profile using Company Admin. Scroll down to the Expense and Invoice Settings section. You should see links one of which says Expense Delegates. Here you can see who this person is a delegate for and make changes. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
swalden
Occasional Member - Level 3

@KevinD  I did actually check that, it was the first thing I checked, and the admin assistant is not a delegate for that employee.  She's not a delegate for anyone anymore (she's moved to another department within the company).   I'm genuinely not sure where else to look.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@swalden if you could send me a private message with the names of all three people involved, I can take a look. Can't make any promises, but sometimes a second set of eyes helps.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.