cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mchampagne
Occasional Member - Level 1

Profile Problems

With my company I book travel weekly for 20+ individuals.  Most travelers everything works perfectly.  For a handful of them it takes me directly to their profile to enter phone number, gender and date of birth.  When I go in and enter the information it says profile saved in green in the top right corner but it keeps looping back to the previous screen saying the information needs to be entered.  When I go in again to enter, it was not saved.   This is a continuous loop and it never saves the information.  I have tried every format of phone number.  Nothing seems to work.   Thank you for your help!

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mchampagne have you had the employees themselves try and enter and save this information? 

If not, have them try it. In the meantime, if you private message me one of the employee's names I can look at their profile. It is possible some other data might not be entered correctly. To send me a private message, click my username (KevinD) then click Message.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.