cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tstagliano
Routine Member - Level 2

Profile Details not updated in Locate

Has anyone else noticed that profile details from Concur, like work location, are not being properly synched over into Concur Locate?  WE are finding this inconsistencies when we look at the map based on where our users are, the correct number of users are not appearing.

Thomas Stagliano, M.I.T.
3 REPLIES 3
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @tstagliano,

Thanks for sharing! Have you created a support ticket for this? They might be able to help. 

If you already have a ticket and would like me to look into this for you, please send me a private message with your company name and login email. I'll see what I can learn. 

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
tstagliano
Routine Member - Level 2

@AshleyB  yes i have a support ticket open and have been working with them.  Thank you

Thomas Stagliano, M.I.T.
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Glad to hear you have connected with the right resource. Let me know if you would like additional support. Happy to help.

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.