cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
losantia
Occasional Member - Level 1

Problem with Travel Profile

I can't book travel due to a problem with my travel profile. I get this message:

Sorry, something went wrong.

We have encountered a problem with your travel profile. Please contact your travel agent for immediate booking and contact your Company Administrator or Help Desk for support.

The travel agent could not book it either because apparently there is no profile associated with my account, although I do have a profile showing up in the system.
5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@losantia did you get this issue resolved? You definitely have an SAP Concur profile, so I'm not sure why the Travel Agency said there isn't one. Maybe they are using some incorrect information to look you up. Let me know if you are still having the issue. 

P.S. Your profile looks complete with no issues, from what I could see.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
losantia

Hi @KevinD ! Still not resolved and not able to book travel.

The travel agent also mentioned that my profile was linked to Mexico, and I'm based in the US. Is that something you can verify as well please? What steps do you suggest for resolution?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@losantia the only thing I saw is that your passport is a Mexican passport. I don't think that would affect anything, but maybe try removing it from your profile. Everything else I could see on your profile is set to U.S. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
losantia

I've tried removing the passport and still same error.

Could you confirm if last name is the issue? From other posts, I read it needs to match between Concur and Sabre. Not sure if I need to use one last name, both, and if both do I separate by space or "-"?

Thanks,

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@losantia I am not able to view your Sabre profile. I am sending you a private message of someone at your company that is a site admin that can hopefully help you. Check the little envelope icon in the upper right here in a minute or so.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey