cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wendyhirsch
Occasional Member - Level 1

Pop-up "Help" Boxes While Booking Travel

I book tons of travel, and ever since the new rollout from Concur about a year ago, I get these very annoying pop-up boxes to "help" me through booking travel, and I'd like to turn those off.  I was told by my company they are a "walk-me" extension that Concur built into the software and are unwilling to turn them off just for me.  Please, please, please tell me how to turn them off!

Again, I have booked hundreds of flights on Concur, and do not need my screen to move all around just so a pop-up box can tell me what to do next!  It's extremely frustrating, and a time waste!

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@wendyhirsch at what point of the booking is the pop up appearing? Also, could you provide a screenshot of the pop up, please? I'd like to see it. Be sure to screenshot your entire screen. You can paste the screenshot right into your response here. Also, when you paste a screenshot into your reply, if you click on the image, it will become highlighted. You can then drag the corners to make the image larger. I'll await your reply. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
wendyhirsch

Thank you for such a quick response!  While going through this, I get a pop-up box 5 separate times. 

This is the first page where the pop-up appears.  It tells me to scroll down to review the trip and continue.  But, if I had already scrolled down, it pops my screen back up to the top to tell me to scroll down!

Concur shot 1.png

Then when you get down to the bottom, it tells you to click next (doesn't take a genius to guess you click "next")

concur shot 2.png

I then click next and at the next screen it again pops up to tell you to click next (again, silly!!), and moves your screen when trying to click on the required chargeback line:

concur shot 3.png

Then on the last page it scrolls you up to the top to tell you to scroll to the bottom - grrrrr!!!

concur shot 4.png

Then when you scroll to the bottom, it tells you to purchase ticket.  Sorry to be redundant, but....even someone booking travel for the very first time can figure this out.

concur shot 5.png

It does appear I get more pop-up boxes in the Explorer browser than Chrome, but both have them.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!  I can't stress it enough how truly annoying these are especially when you're booking numerous trips at a time.

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@wendyhirsch Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. You have the choice to complete the guided tours or exit. Have you tried exiting the tour?

Some guided tours will only automatically appear once, but can be accessed later. You can find all the guided tours by clicking, Help > Explore Interactive Help, and then searching for the guided tour in the menu.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
wendyhirsch

@leedau I jumped onto the Concur site to see if your suggestion fixed the pop-issue, and unfortunately, no.

Just as an FYI, I've tried to "x" out of the pop-ups too many times to count, so, no, they don't stop.  I tried to follow your directions to find the menu options in help, but the feature wasn't there.  I found Help > Explore Interactive Help, then searched for the "guided tour" menu, but nothing:

help 1.JPGhelp 2.JPG

Any other suggestions?