cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jnoble99
Occasional Member - Level 3

Pop Up when Searching for Hotels

Hi, Every time my users search for a hotel, they are always greeted with a pop up that states 'Alert - Hotel Cancel Policy.  Hotel brands are requiring longer cancellation times, along with more restrictive polices. Always click and review rules and cancellation policy link under room options before selecting hotel rate....'.  I would like to know how to get rid of this pop up.  We already have a box in which users have to check after reading the cancellation policy prior to booking so this pop up is not needed. I have looked everyone and cannot find where this pop up is logged in the system. I thought it would have bee nunder the rule builder but I have searched multiple places in our configuration with no luck. 

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jnoble99 could you please recreate this for me and take a screenshot of your entire screen? Also, was this just a hotel booking or had you selected Air and/or Car prior to this point? I guess a better way to ask is were you only trying to reserve a hotel? 

We need you to provide a retracing of the steps for us and screenshots to try and figure out where the popup is coming from.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jnoble99
Occasional Member - Level 3

Thanks but finally figured out it was coming from the travel agency side and they removed. I do have a question though, how to you program pop ups when users go to book travel.  I may want to add a reminder to our travelers to fill out a certain form prior to travel and I am thinking a pop up message with a link to the form might prove helpful. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jnoble99 you have to have the Travel Admin permissions. If you do, from the Concur home page, go to Administration in the upper right-hand corner. From here select Company>Company Admin>Travel Admin. From the Travel Admin screen look for Travel Rules. On the Rules screen you should see an option for Configurable Messages. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.