cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SarahS10
Occasional Member - Level 1

Partial stay in Hotel

HI,

I am traveling Wed- Sunday. I only need to reserve 2 nights at a local hotel. I have accommodations for the last two nights somewhere else.  How do i reserve just two nights of stay opposed to to 4? can i change the hotel dates but keep my flight dates the same.

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SarahS10 yes you can. Do you already have the trip booked in Concur Travel? If so, sign in to SAP Concur, click Travel at the top of the screen. On the Travel home page, click the Upcoming Trips tab. Click the link for your trip name. When it opens, you will see the outbound flight listed first, scroll down to the hotel details. You should see an option to Change. There you go. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
debz
New Member - Level 1

I have a similar situation. I booked a hotel for 6 days but want to halve the days and book a separate hotel for the other half of the time. When I go to the Upcoming Trips Tab and scroll down to the hotel, I see an option to change the flight, but for the hotel the only option is "Cancel". Is there a workaround? 

I see fine print that says: Changing Hotel Bookings: Please note, If you need to modify your hotel booking you will need to make a new hotel booking and cancel the old one.

However, the original hotel price was cheap; if I cancel outright and rebook the price jumps 2.5x. I want to preserve the original price - just shorten the number of days.