cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fegalvez
Occasional Member - Level 2

Only Show Preferred Hotels in One City

Hi, 

We have a client who wants to limit the options of hotels available to their travelers only in one city. We thought the best option was to hide hotels that are not preferred. However, this rule seems to affect all locations. Any ideas on how we can apply that rule only for one city?

We appreciate any help! 

Regards. 

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@fegalvez I think this is what you are looking for. My example uses Paris, but you can put any city you need.

KevinD_0-1678390152228.png

Travel Rules are two parts. Once the rule is created, it must be activated and the condition applied. For example, Hide Results. See below.

KevinD_1-1678390260587.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@fegalvez I think this is what you are looking for. My example uses Paris, but you can put any city you need.

KevinD_0-1678390152228.png

Travel Rules are two parts. Once the rule is created, it must be activated and the condition applied. For example, Hide Results. See below.

KevinD_1-1678390260587.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
fegalvez
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi Kevin, 

Thank you so much. We will try this solution! 

Best regards,

Federico.