cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
welchja11
Occasional Member - Level 1

Online profile

Concur is asking me to update my profile specifically "Air Default Credit Card Billing Address"

Where is this found?  I have updated everything in my profile except this and it is preventing me from making air travel until it's updated.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@welchja11 this should be found by clicking Profile, then select Profile Settings. On the left side of your screen, look for a link that says Credit Cards (near the top of the list of settings). You will be taken to the Credit Card section of your travel profile. I'm guessing you have one credit card listed. Click the little pencil icon to edit the details. Give that a try and let me know if that worked.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@welchja11 this should be found by clicking Profile, then select Profile Settings. On the left side of your screen, look for a link that says Credit Cards (near the top of the list of settings). You will be taken to the Credit Card section of your travel profile. I'm guessing you have one credit card listed. Click the little pencil icon to edit the details. Give that a try and let me know if that worked.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jay5
New Member - Level 1

I think this may be the same issue... I'm trying to update my Credit Card address.  I tried through the number on the back of the card, they needed more info than I had.... basically the address they have on file is an old address, so I have to keep using my old zip code to get it to work with some vendors

Is there a way to update my address online for the credit card?

welchja11
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thank you for the assistance Kevin.