cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adel_sinnkrot
Occasional Member - Level 1

Not able to save my profile because of Wrong State /province

Not able to save my profile because of Wrong State /Province in my profile setting , 

The message says the following:

The Value you have entered in the state/Province field is not valid.

Please provide either a 2-letter state code or a 3-letter province code. if 

you are unsure which code to use, please check with your company's 

administrator for accepted values. 

it is not allowing me to create a new travel request unless i save profile even this filed is not Required.

Not sure what is the province for Saudi Arabia that validated by concur. 

Thanks 

6 REPLIES 6
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

This sounds like there is a specific list in your Concur Setup, so I would suggest reaching out to your Concur Administrator to obtain the list so you can choose your province correctly. (if you aren't sure who that is, it may be listed under 'Company Notes' on the Concur homepage, or you can reach out to your supervisor, finance, or IT to find out who to contact in your company for Concur Assistance).

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@adel_sinnkrot I went into your profile and see you do have a Travel Request created. I did not see any errors that would prevent you from submitting said request. Is this still an issue?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
adel_sinnkrot
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hello Kevin, 

The problem resolved it was the issues of Profile inheritance as the province mention is middle , once i remove the inheritance it is resolved but can i know what is the official approved province in Saudi Arabia which is three letters or two letters.  

Vijarchana
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi

If I'm not wrong, most of the time it is first 3 letters of the country. So, it must be SAU for SAUDI ARABIA.

I hope it helps. Happy day!

Archana

@adel_sinnkrot I'm not sure, but what I've done in the past is just Googled "What is the two letter country code for..."? and see what comes up for the country I'm looking for. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
FrankWin
New Member - Level 1

Hi,

I noticed that my emergency contact had the State/Province value as well. After deleting all 3 State/ Province fields, I was able to save my profile.