cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MartinaP
New Member - Level 1

Non-travel expenses charged to travel minor 0300

1. Hi guys, do you know how the 'minor code1' field in Concur is generated? Is it derived from Spend category or Expense Type or something else? I found out that some expenses listed as 'Non-Travel expenses' (Report Category/Home Country) are allocated and charged to travel minor 0300. Any idea why is it so? And what should be changed to get these cost to be booked to different minor iso 0300?
2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MartinaP hello there. I'm not familiar with the "minor code1" field. Where do you see this field? Is it when you are booking travel, when creating an expense on an expense report or somewhere else? I need a little context here to be able to better help. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MartinaP Me again. I did a little looking around in your site. The number 0300 is an account code or a GL Code for expense types. In fact, there are a lot of expense types that use this account number. I wasn't able to find anything with the label minor code1 so if you could point me to where that is, I'd like to look. 

If an expense needs to be charged to a different business entity (i.e. Cost Center, Department, Division, etc.) by using the Allocation feature on your expense report. This allows you to charge 100% of an expense to a different business unit or split the expense between business units. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.