cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
holypie
Occasional Member - Level 1

No travel arranger view/toolbar in my concur screen

Hi Support team,

When I try to book trip, there is no trip search tool on the left side of the screen for me. It shows below:

We're Sorry

You are not set up as a Travel User, therefore you will not be able to book travel at this time.

Can you help with this? I am Ford NA employee for which need to travel normally. 

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
crystalreports
Routine Member - Level 1

It sounds like your Company's Concur administrator will need to set you up to be able to book online.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@holypie Hello there. I just want to point out that the team that moderates this Community (mainly me) is not part of the Concur Support team. However, this is a great place to find answers to questions due to the very experienced and knowledgeable Community members, such as @crystalreports, who is correct. 

The message you received means that the Travel Wizard permissions isn't checked on your profile. I'm sending you a list with people's names you can contact at your company for help. I'm sending it here on the Community via private message. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.