cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mkim17
New Member - Level 1

No hotels are shown and just disappeared.

I tried to find a hotel with all function (airport/address/company location etc).

Concur shows hotels firstly and after few seconds all hotels are disappeared.

I need to book below hotel

Worldhotels Elite Peppermill Resort Spa

2707 S Virginia Street

Reno, Nv 89502 United States Of America

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mkim17 are you still having this issue? If so, I recommend calling your travel agency to get the hotel booked. 

Also, did you try signing in to SAP Concur with a different browser. I have to be honest, I've been at SAP Concur over 14 years and not come across this issue before. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Davkerr
Occasional Member - Level 1

I have run into find issue a number of times - you select broad criteria and you get a list of hotels and then - boom they all disappear - I have tried multiple options and browsers

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Davkerr I believe we were experiencing some system degradation the last couple of days.

Is the same issue happening today?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Davkerr
Occasional Member - Level 1

yes still happening this morning

davluna
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi, I just had this issue show up last week. Our TMC told me it was due to the our policy of not allowing 5-star hotels to be booked. Not sure if that's what is happening here, but perhaps it's a start to resolving the problem.