cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pmingon59
Occasional Member - Level 1

No Requests, They've gone

My Previous Request for Travel Approval, RTA, have gone in the last week or so that I've noticed.

My screen has changed and while the message says to click on "Request" above, it's gone gone gone along with all the information and being able to book travel or look at travel options.

See image attached.

Help!!!!

Thanks...

pmingon59_0-1646699263882.png

1 Solution
Solution
pmingon59

Thanks Kevin,

I've contacted SAP Product Support and it appears that some settings have accidentally been changed, I have had 95% of my capability restored as of yesterday, just missing my previous RTAs and expense history which I will get back to support to try and retrieve. For the most the issue is resolved.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pmingon59 I looked at your profile and the Request permission are not turned on. Not sure if someone accidentally removed them or what. I also tried to find a name of someone who is a site admin, but couldn't find anyone.

I suggest logging in to SAP Concur, click the Read More tab on the Company Notes section of the home screen and reach out using one of the phone numbers or links listed. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
pmingon59

Thanks Kevin,

I've contacted SAP Product Support and it appears that some settings have accidentally been changed, I have had 95% of my capability restored as of yesterday, just missing my previous RTAs and expense history which I will get back to support to try and retrieve. For the most the issue is resolved.

Thanks.