cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hemantbaviskar
New Member - Level 1

New user Client ID and Client Secret

Hi,

First of all I am very new to SAP Concur so I am trying to get familier with the process and how it the API works.

I want to get the /travelrequest/requests data for all the "Approved" travel.  So for this when I am trying out the api via the link https://api.sap.com/api/ConcurRequestRequests/tryout. So when i want to create a new environment there it ask for Client ID and Client Secret. 

So here my question is from where do we get this ID and Secret details? I just created a free trial account today so my understanding is that once we get this logon detials alongwith that we will also get the Client ID and Client Secret, correct?

And I want to call this REST API in the SAP BTP integration suite so I can use this Client ID and Client Secret and get the Access token to access the API.

2 REPLIES 2
soundaryarminds
New Member - Level 1

How do we get the client id and client key in SAP concur

mtuck
Occasional Member - Level 2

You can find this information if you have Company Admin permission +  Authentication Admin permissions. You'll select company then Authentication admin then select oAuth 2.0 Application Management then click Create new App and you'll be able to get client and generate secret. 

Please mark this as resolved if this answers your question.