cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kcollins1
Occasional Member - Level 2

New User Experience - LESS EFFICIENT - NO MATRIX / GRID

Eliminating the matrix / grid is the most inefficient change Concur has made in the 14+ years our Team has used Concur.  This is the first change that has me strongly considering vetting other booking and expense tools.  The inability to see at a quick glance all of the options and pricing is extremely time consuming and will result in more expensive flights being booked.  This is the same for the car rental section and hotels. I can only assume the people who made this decision do NOT book travel utilizing Concur Travel.  I am hoping others comment and Concur chooses to listen! 

6 REPLIES 6
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kcollins1 thank you for the feedback. I will pass this post along to my two Travel contacts. 

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kcollins1 me again. So, I heard back from my Travel contacts. They have informed that this feature is slated to come back possibly this month. They also told me that this topic has been discussed at our Fusion events and is also mentioned in our Release Notes and on our External Roadmap. The Release Notes are the best way to keep apprised of what is coming. 🙂

If you are a member of the Admin Group here on the Community, we have a link to the release notes so you can easily find them. Let me know if you have any questions. 

Thank you,
Kevin
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
kcollins1

When I went to the most recent release notes, I am not seeing this information.  Please advise? 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kcollins1 the flight search matrix is mentioned here: https://help.sap.com/docs/CONCUR_TRAVEL/f71981185ec74d0ea824394ce06fd26c/9ec13d4718ef42a2a62cfb2e7f7...

Thank you,
Kevin
MParsons
Occasional Member - Level 1

I am able to see the flight matrix now when booking travel for a guest.  It doesn't appear when I book as a delegate or a travel arranger via the travelers profile.  When will the matrix reappear for that type of booking scenario?  

kcollins1

I reviewed some release notes that I saw on 9/18 and it indicated the matrix would be back on 9/21.  My staff saw it on 9/20, but now it is gone again.  Please provide an update as to when this will reappear. Booking travel is much more inefficient without the matrix. The fact that most all other booking tools - including those that are not purchased solutions - should provide insight as to how beneficial this is.