cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Apetry1027
Occasional Member - Level 2

New Concur Experience Error Code: ar-40000 when trying to book flights

I am getting the below error when trying to book flights in the new Concur Experience (Evolution of Travel). I contacted my TMC and they said they are not sure what the fix is. However, they did tell me that they have seen the error before and that there is not a current fix for the issue from Concur. They told me I just have to keep trying to book flights. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Apetry1027_0-1717677539148.png

6 REPLIES 6
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Apetry1027 from what I read internally, your TMC would need to submit a request to Sabre. Here is a screenshot of what your TMC should request.

KevinD_0-1717693515120.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Apetry1027

Thank you! I will reach out to my TMC.

Apetry1027

Kevin,

I reached out to my TMC. Here was their response... 

The online team said they has seen the same response from Concur, however it doesn’t seem accurate if the issue is related to a Sabre permission if sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t. 

The resolution that they have received from Concur is that the travel just needs to keep trying to book the flight. Sometimes they receive an error. Sometimes they don't. that doesn't seem like a very useful resolutions. Hopefully Concur get this figured out soon. I wonder how many other users are experiencing the same issue.

Apetry1027

@KevinD 

Any suggestions on where to go considering how my TMC responded? I still working through the issue with my TMC. Just no resolution yet. Thanks, Anthony

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Apetry1027 I would say for now, call your TMC directly if you need to book a flight.

Is this happening with all users attempting to book flights?

Did you TMC submit a request to Sabre's technical support?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Apetry1027

@KevinD 

Thanks Kevin! I will reach out to my TMC and ask.