cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
windsgroup
Occasional Member - Level 1

Need Information

I have questions regarding traveling to the 2022 American Industrial Hygiene Conference in Nashville, TN. Too many questions to post so I need a call from a carbon source at +1 732.221.5687. 

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@windsgroup Hello there. This Community probably isn't the best resource to answer your questions about traveling to a specific conference. I recommend reaching out to your company's travel management company for travel related questions.

This Community is specifically for questions regarding SAP Concur tools and services. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
windsgroup

Kevin, I contacted the American Industrial Hygiene Association directly for a telephone number. Your bot answers missed the mark since there were other contingencies that cannot be answered by frequently posed questions. Sometimes it's better to talk to someone who can listen and understand the complexity of the issue.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@windsgroup I agree that it is better to talk to someone when there are contingencies, which usually do not fall into the Frequently Asked Questions category. That's probably why the Bot wasn't able to help. 🙂

Out of curiosity, were you going to be booking your travel using SAP Concur Travel? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
windsgroup

Need to take to a carbon source since there were multiple technical questions coordinated travel arrangements. Cannot use a bot or email. People work better when it becomes complicated and frequently asked questions are useless.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@windsgroup if you reach out to your company's travel management company, you should be able to reach a carbon source, since they are actual live travel agents that service your company. I'm sure they can provide help and/or even book your complicated arrangements. 

I tried looking up your company in our SalesForce, but didn't see anything that exactly matched your company name. Therefore, I'm not able to see who your travel management company is.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey