cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Althor16
New Member - Level 1

Need Help: Trip Status Stuck at 'Approved' - Not Moving to 'Ready to Book

Hey everyone,

I've encountered a bit of a snag in Concur and could use some insights. My trip status moved from "Approved - Pending Booking" to "Approved" automatically, but it hasn't shifted to "Ready to Book" as expected.

From what I understand, this transition usually indicates that the trip has been approved but not yet finalized for booking. However, it's not progressing to the "Ready to Book" stage, which has left me a bit puzzled.

I've double-checked all the necessary details and made sure everything is complete and accurate in my travel request. Despite that, the status remains unchanged.

Has anyone else experienced something similar or have any ideas on what might be causing this delay? Is there a step I'm missing or something I need to address to move it to the next stage?

I'd appreciate any guidance or insights you might have on this. Thanks in advance for your help!

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Althor16 I would recommend contacting your travel agency to see if they can help with this issue. Did you open the itinerary from your Trip Library to see if there is a Complete Booking or Purchase Ticket option?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.