cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jwberg3
Occasional Member - Level 1

Name match - Marriott Bonvoy

I am having trouble booking a hotel with Marriott through Concur.  I have edited my name to remove my suffix, prefix and even changed my middle name to middle initial.  I validated with Marriott that my name is First, MI, Last.

This is the error:

REWARDS NUMBER REQUIRED TO BOOK
FG NOT PROCESSED-INVALID NAME
NONSMOKING--CONFIRMED *
1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jwberg3 I know the error says Invalid name, but there are a couple other things that can cause this error. One of which is the incorrect rewards number. Now, before you say, "I have the correct number", here is what has happened to others previously. I've copied and pasted from one of our knowledge base articles.

Be sure to check frequent traveler number on the vendor website. Sometimes the vendor adds zeroes to the number so it meets the minimum number of characters requirement. For example, if your Frequent traveler number shows as 123456, the actual number could be 00123456

It is possible that some zeroes need to be added to the frequent traveler number. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.