cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amjacob3
Occasional Member - Level 1

My Payment

submitted in my mileage weeks and weeks ago or you guys so it can go towards my paycheck. It's been 3-1/2 weeks now I still haven't seen it on my paycheck. I have called and asked about it. I have also spoke to my bosses about it and its already been approved through them and on my expenses it should that you guys approved it as well, SO I am a little confused as to why I haven't received the money for it yet. It's been almost a month now. I don't think it should take that long to upload money to my card once it's already been approved by everyone 

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@amjacob3 I 100% agree it shouldn't take that long. However, I feel I should explain that SAP Concur, the company, doesn't approve your expenses or make reimbursement payments to your company's employees. SAP Concur is just the tool used to submit and approve expenses. You will need to reach out to someone in your Finance dept. to see why the delay. I'm sending you a private message with a name of someone you can reach out to.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.