cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
skirtland
New Member - Level 1

Mrs showing up on boarding pass - causing problem with CLEAR

I have had TSA PreCheck for a while. Never had a problem because I always showed my ID to the TSA agent.
I recently got CLEAR and now when I go through the CLEAR line, I get chosen every time for an ID check because my name doesn't match my ID. I have to assume that the person looking at my ID previously was able to disregard the Mrs, but the CLEAR system can't.

United receipt (which I believe is what shows up on the boarding pass) shows: LAST/FIRSTMIDDLEMRS

United traveler information shows: Firstmiddle Last

Concur traveler information (after booking) shows: First Middle Mrs Last

My CLEAR profile has no title or middle name: First Last

My TWIC card only shows a middle initial: First MI. Last

My Concur profile has no title (Mrs) at all

My United profile does have a title because it is a required profile field

United removed the Mrs for my upcoming trip. I don't know if that will be enough to fix it yet. The receipt and now my Concur passenger information no longer have Mrs in them.

United told me I need to remove the Mrs from my MileagePlus account. That doesn't make sense because it is a required field and can't be removed. 

My next call is to CLEAR, but this seems increasingly ridiculous. If anyone has had this issue and figured out a path forward, please let me know.

FYI, my husband doesn't have a random Mr. on his boarding passes or in his passenger information. Different company's Concur system, but also flies United and has CLEAR and TSA PreCheck.

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@skirtland I think contacting CLEAR is the way to go.

Do you have Mrs. on your ID? I'm trying to figure out how there is a mismatch. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.