cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aramas
Occasional Member - Level 1

Missing option to book for guest

We have suddenly lost our booking for guest option. I know there is a new travel arranger for any user option from the profile drop down but that doesn't allow for booking for a non employee. I have verified that the box is checked to allow them to book for guest. Anyone else?

aramas_0-1680802676759.png

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@aramas could you take a screenshot of your entire screen, please? I'd like to see the URL field. 

I signed in to your site and I do see the Guest booking option. Also, I searched for your profile based on the email address you have listed here on Community and I didn't see a profile for you. 

Is there another email address or name I should be looking for? If so, send me a private message for security purposes. Click my username (KevinD) then click Message. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
aramas

Hi Kevin-

below is the full screen shot you requested. thank you for the assistance! 

I dont see a message option by your name or profile. Im full of problems lol

aramas_0-1681143598884.png

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@aramas the only thing I can see is that the url you are on is concursolutions.com, which is an older url as we have switched almost all of our U.S. customers to a new data center.

Open a new browser and type in: https://us2.concursolutions.com/nui/signin. Then sign in. See if that works. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
aramas

still no book for guest option with new url-

aramas_0-1681238587705.png