cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dbroday
Occasional Member - Level 1

Miles and More - Cannot remove the account information

Hello,

I am a delegate and cannot remove a Miles and More account from my leader's account. He has tried as well, and we both cannot find the account number anywhere on his profile. Can someone please help me?

1 Solution
Solution
TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@dbroday 

Thank you for sharing the screenshot.  This looks like a Lufthansa Miles and More frequent flyer program.  Some frequent travel programs (e.g Lufthansa) require expiration date when added to the user profile, therefore when the expiration date arrives (or is already in the past) the user is prompted to update this information.

There are 2 options to manage those alerts: 

Option 1) Set a future expiration date from the drop-down of the alert on the home page and click Update. This should hide the alert.
Option 2) Delete the frequent flyer number from the traveler profile, so the alert disappears and then add it back in

Do you see an expiration date in the Lufthansa FF number in the profile? 

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
SAP Concur Select Care Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@dbroday HRS Miles & More card is not supported for hotel bookings in Concur.  Where are you trying to remove it from?

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
dbroday

Hello Tricia,

It is showing on the top of the page as expired and requesting the expiration date be updated.  See screen shot below.

Screenshot 2024-08-12 111317.png

dbroday

When I click on Update it takes me to the frequent traveler program area on the personal information page but the Miles & More information is not listed.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dbroday as a delegate, you might not be able to update someone's credit card information. That could be why you don't see it. Can you have your leader sign in and see if the card shows for them?

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
dbroday

Hi Kevin,

As stated above, my leader has already tried to remove Mile & More and is unable to find it as well. I have full access to add or delete his accounts and credit cards so that is not the applicable in this case.

Thanks,

Deb

dbroday

@TriciaW  Can you review my responses please?

Thank you,

Deb

Solution
TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@dbroday 

Thank you for sharing the screenshot.  This looks like a Lufthansa Miles and More frequent flyer program.  Some frequent travel programs (e.g Lufthansa) require expiration date when added to the user profile, therefore when the expiration date arrives (or is already in the past) the user is prompted to update this information.

There are 2 options to manage those alerts: 

Option 1) Set a future expiration date from the drop-down of the alert on the home page and click Update. This should hide the alert.
Option 2) Delete the frequent flyer number from the traveler profile, so the alert disappears and then add it back in

Do you see an expiration date in the Lufthansa FF number in the profile? 

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
dbroday

Thank you so much. That resolved it.