cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
E-Rock
New Member - Level 1

Merging Two Trips

I have two separate trips set up:  One is my hotel reservation.  The other is my car rental.

I'd like to combine them both into one trip.

How do I do this?

Thanks,

Me

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@E-Rock that isn't possible.  For future reference, when you book items at different times, you will want to add to the existing itinerary. For example: I book my hotel today. I will see that Trip in my upcoming trips list. Two days later, I want to reserve my car. I go into my Upcoming Trips list and select the trip name that has my hotel reservation. When the itinerary pulls up, I should see an option to add a car to the itinerary. Give that a try next time you do a booking. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jonathan-enav
Occasional Member - Level 1

I first reserved my hotel, then looked for a flight. After reserving the flight, I couldn't combine the trips, nor could I add a flight to the hotel. I think it's possible to add a hotel to a flight trip, but I don't want to cancel the existing hotel reservation (price went up). Is there any way to combine the trips?

JorgeL
Routine Member - Level 1

Hi,

For clarification, when making the reservations the system created 2 expense reports?

If that is the case, you may be able to move the expense from one report to another. To do so, go into one of the reports and click on "move to" and select whether you want to add it to a new report, or to an existing open report. I haven't tried this with reservations so not sure if this will work for sure.

jonathan-enav
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi

It's not the report, it's the reservation. I booked the hotel, which generated a trip, then I booked the flight, which generated a second trip. I think that if I had booked the flight first, I would be able to add the hotel to the same trip, but I couldn't find how to add a flight to the hotel trip, and now I have 2 trips on the same date range, 1 with a flight, 1 with a hotel. I would like to combine them.

@jonathan-enav If you book the flight first, you can add hotel to that itinerary later. However, it doesn't work if you book hotel first. If you want to combine them, you would need to cancel both and re-book. The other option is to call your company's travel agency and see if they might be able to combine them somehow.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.