cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sandradodd
Occasional Member - Level 1

Manual Itinerary

How can I override the 15 minute intervals and enter the exact departure and arrival times?

6 REPLIES 6
sandradodd

The above inquiry was submitted by Sandra Dodd at Freedom Scientific BLV Group, LLC (Clearwater, FL) DBA Vispero.  Here is a screenshot of what I was referring to when entering departure/arrival times in a manual itinerary.  (They are set in 15-minute intervals and won't allow me to put in the actual arrival/departure times.)

sandradodd_0-1656426023127.png

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sandradodd this isn't an itinerary, this is the search criteria for flights. You cannot enter the exact times here. This is for when you are trying to find available flights. It gives 15 minute intervals and then next to that the +- drop downs allow you to increase or decrease the search window. Based on the dates, times and +-, the system will return all possible flights. 

Is Sandra trying to book a flight? What is the need here? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
sandradodd

My apologies; I sent you the wrong screenshot.  Here is where I am going to enter details for a trip I manually arranged (not through Concur).  The second screenshot is where it will let me enter airline information but not the correct time.

Thank you for your assistance.

sandradodd_0-1656442564185.png

sandradodd_1-1656442564190.png

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sandradodd thanks for clarifying. I believe those fields are hard coded, so you just have to pick the closest 15 minute increment.

May I ask, why you are manually entering the travel itinerary? 

I think if you have a trip booked outside of SAP Concur, you can forward the itinerary to plans@tripit.com and the itinerary will feed into your SAP Concur profile. I believe you need to connect your profile to TripIt, but that can be done from the Travel Profile screen. See screenshot. This will be much easier than trying manually input all of the items. 

KevinD_0-1656444111163.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
sandradodd

As a travel arranger, am I able to sign up our CEO to TripIt or does he have to do that?

sandradodd

Also, is there a fee after the 4-month free trial?