cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
A053520
Occasional Member - Level 1

Lyft App Center Connection

Good afternoon, a coworker of mine is trying to connect Lyft to their Concur app, but because Concur is a single-sign-on application for us, they are having trouble doing so from the Lyft app. So instead, they are going into Concur (already logged in), going to the App Center, and clicking on Lyft. But the button to connect is grayed out. It's not grayed out on my account, so do you know why his would not be available?

1 Solution
Solution
LaurelC
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hello,

There are two different types of applications in the App Center and Lyft has one of each.

• User Connections: Individual employees can connect these to your SAP Concur solutions. The regular Lyft app is in this category - you can connect your Lyft account to Concur Expense. The App Center tab within SAP Concur filters User Connection apps by your SAP Concur products and your home location, so if you do not have Concur Expense or are not located in the US, you will not see the Lyft app in the App Center.
  • Enterprise Applications: Enabled by your administrator at a company-wide level. Lyft Business is one of these. Non-administrators will see the "Connect" button grayed out on Enterprise Applications like Lyft Business, which is what your coworker is seeing.

I would recommend that your coworker opens and connects to the regular Lyft app under Connections. If their location is set to outside the US and they can't see it, I'd recommend they: login to Concur using SSO, then in another tab, open the Lyft listing page on concur.com/app-center, then click "Login to Connect". This should bypass the filtering and redirect them to the in-product page where they can connect.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
LaurelC
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hello,

There are two different types of applications in the App Center and Lyft has one of each.

• User Connections: Individual employees can connect these to your SAP Concur solutions. The regular Lyft app is in this category - you can connect your Lyft account to Concur Expense. The App Center tab within SAP Concur filters User Connection apps by your SAP Concur products and your home location, so if you do not have Concur Expense or are not located in the US, you will not see the Lyft app in the App Center.
  • Enterprise Applications: Enabled by your administrator at a company-wide level. Lyft Business is one of these. Non-administrators will see the "Connect" button grayed out on Enterprise Applications like Lyft Business, which is what your coworker is seeing.

I would recommend that your coworker opens and connects to the regular Lyft app under Connections. If their location is set to outside the US and they can't see it, I'd recommend they: login to Concur using SSO, then in another tab, open the Lyft listing page on concur.com/app-center, then click "Login to Connect". This should bypass the filtering and redirect them to the in-product page where they can connect.

Hope this helps!

Corkoz
New Member - Level 1

I’m having a similar issue, and per your explanation, it appears I should not be experiencing issues adding Connect apps.

I’m trying to add certain “Personal” and “Enterprise” apps via my Concur portal. None of the apps are grayed out. But upon clicking ”Login to connect,” I’m presented with a page about access denial.  (“

Sorry, you don't have access to this page.

You are not authorized to view this web page. If you require access, please contact your Company Administrator or Help Desk.”)

Can you please explain what’s wrong? As noted, if my company had disabled any, they’d be grayed out. Also, at least 1 or 2 apps are already connected but were done elsewhere: TripIt Pro is connected, and I *think* my Uber app is connected.

Please advise?? Thank

LaurelC
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hello,

There are two main ways to access the App Center: our public site (concur.com/app-center or other international versions) and the App Center tab within the SAP Concur product.

The "Login to Connect" button shows if you're accessing the app listing pages via the public site. The public App Center site is accessible by anyone without requiring a login and shows the same app listings to everyone.

The message "Sorry, you don't have access to this page. You are not authorized to view this web page." generally shows if your company does not have access to the App Center in the product, or if your session has timed out and you need to log back into SAP Concur solutions. You can check if your company has access to the App Center by logging into to SAP Concur solutions and seeing if there's an "App Center" tab at the top. To enable the App Center or to discuss enablement, your administrator can create a Support case or email us at concur_AppCenterMarketing@sap.com.