cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kharris
Occasional Member - Level 3

Lodge Account -Travel

We recently add a lodge account in Concur company card option. However, we are seeing it as a payment method selection inside of travel. What step are we are missing?

Thanks in advance,

Kameka

7 REPLIES 7
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kharris are you wanting the lodge card to be the default payment method and used automatically without being seen? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kharris I need some clarification from you. I had a colleague look at your travel configuration and they did not see a Lodge Card. 

Do your employees have assigned corporate credit cards and do some employees also have a personal card listed on their travel profiles? 

Could you take a screenshot of where people are seeing it as a payment method selection in Travel so I can see what they are seeing, please? This will help quite a bit.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
kharris

Yes, I would like to have the lodge account as the default payment method. Based on how concur told me to add it this is how it appears per the screen shot. We want this lodge account to be used for all transactions in Concur Travel

kharris

MicrosoftTeams-image (8).png

kharris

ErrorErrorDid a test run and now getting this error for the feed. @KevinD 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kharris I would recommend submitting a Support ticket to get help from SAP Concur. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
kharris

Thanks @KevinD , I did also submit a ticket to Concur support.