cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ronaldjose111
Occasional Member - Level 2

Locked Concur Account

Hi All,

My concur account is locked. Tried many ways but not able to reset the password or unlock it.Contacted company helpdesk but they are not supporting concur.

Can anyone help?

Company: DXC Technology

Thanks,

Ronald

9 REPLIES 9
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

You can try the Forgot Password Link on the SAP Concur Sign-in screen and choose option 2 or contact your site administrator. However, if you are the site administrator, then you'll have to wait for 24 hours for it to unlock. If you are the only site administrator, you may want to consider giving admin rights to another person in your organization for just these types of situations.

I'm speculating here since I'm not sure on what roles you have in the system or how many site admins you have, etc.

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

I agree. Having a backup password admin is crucial to these situations. Best of luck,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
ronaldjose111

Hi,

I am a user of concur only not site admin. somehow password reset link is not working for me

Thanks,

Ronald

ronaldjose111

Now my account is automatically unlocked but i am not able to reset my password.

i am getting below error message

We are sorry, but we are unable to provide you with a password hint because you did not specify one in your Profile. If you need further assistance with logging in, please contact your program administrator at your company.

ronaldjose111

Also tried to contact my company helpdesk but they are not supporting concur. Plus tried contacting concur support but no respnse... do they have any support email id? could you please give

Your best and fastest resolution would be to contact your internal site administrator. You may have to ask around to find out who this person is, but they will be much faster at getting you a resolution than SAP Concur Support will.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
kirstin_rintoul

Hi @KevinD

We are about to implement Concur and encountered a locked account in test - our implementation partner told us that is no way to unlock an account and you must always wait 24 hours.  Is this incorrect?  I have full admin rights but cannot find any functionality to allow me to unlock and account.  I can reset passwords but that is useless if the account has actually been locked.

Thanks in advance

Kirstin

I would try resetting the password and see if that unlocks the account. If it doesn't, then you'll have to wait the 24 hours. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Venkat
Routine Member - Level 1

Hi,

Your Internal Administartor can reset any End user at employee profile.