cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hlhamilt
New Member - Level 1

Link travel to existing approved request

Hi,

This is the first time I have booked travel through Concur for one of my department.  I created a request that covered the whole trip and that has already been approved.  I didn't have the ability to book for this person when I created the request so I said no expected expenses.  I did not see a way to book the travel through the request so I just went and booked it figuring I could link it afterwards.  I have now booked a hotel for one portion of the trip and it automatically created another request but I need to put that booking under the approved trip request and I will need to book another hotel for one of the nights of the trip and I don't want *another* request created.  Help!

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hlhamilt from your description it sounds like your company prefer you do the booking, then let the system create a Request from the booking automatically. That possibly could be the only way to directly link a Request with a booking. As far as I understand it, you cannot create a Request first, then link a booking to it later. There isn't any option in a Request to import travel itinerary items.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.