cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
santiago_s
Occasional Member - Level 2

Knowing details on allowed luggage, with a ticket or additionally paid for

Hi,

I want to make a reservation for an air ticket, and I want to know what carry-on / checked baggage is allowed, either included ni the ticket value or additionally paid for.

I found the information provided is not clear, neither homogeneous.

And I don't know how to find out all the details.

To see this, when I have a flight that is useful for me, I click on "More fares/details", and then "Benefits/Services". That shows

Services

Bags - Carry-on bag: 1

More Details

ECONOMY

- INCLUDED
PERSONAL ITEM
PREMIUM QUALIFYING CREDIT
CHANGEABLE TICKET
MILEAGE ACCRUAL
CARRY ON BAGGAGE
PRE RESERVED SEAT ASSIGNMENT
- AT CHARGE
UPGRADE ELIGIBILITY
PREMIUM SEAT
SECOND BAG
PRIORITY BOARDING
- NOT OFFERED
REFUNDABLE TICKET
Rules for seats and boarding may differ by operating airline; please confirm with the airline that operates your flight.

I assume that :

1. The "SECOND BAG" would be a checked baggage,

2. I would have to pay for it,

3. The rate is that for a First checked baggage for the airline, date and destination of my flight, exactly as listed in its website.

I would like to know:

1. If my assumptions about the SECOND (possibly First, actually) baggage are correct.

2. If I can check a 2nd piece of luggage, and if the rate is what the website for the airline states.

3. If I can purchase any of the two in advance, and if so, how.

4. If I can find out these details directly with the airline, and they would apply regardless of the ticket having been bought via SAP Concur.

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@santiago_s all of these details should be available from the Airlines. SAP Concur shows details provided by the airlines, which unfortunately isn't the entire description of what is included in the fare.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.