cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maddiegosser
New Member - Level 1

Issues with Marriott Bonvoy Points

I book travel on behalf of our executive team. Each of their profiles is complete with frequent traveler/member numbers, however, one individual is not receiving points on his Marriott Bonvoy account following his stays. Anybody know what could be going on there? 

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@maddiegosser I believe you will have to reach out to Marriott directly concerning this issue. SAP Concur only applies the number to the booking to help ensure travelers get their credited points, but Marriott Bonvoy Activity comes from Marriott, not SAP Concur. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@maddiegosser I believe you will have to reach out to Marriott directly concerning this issue. SAP Concur only applies the number to the booking to help ensure travelers get their credited points, but Marriott Bonvoy Activity comes from Marriott, not SAP Concur. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Msmorgan03
New Member - Level 1

Hi I am new here. I will traveling to Ayer Massachusetts’s and I need assistance finding an affordable air bnb or hotel. Can you help me?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Msmorgan03 hello there and welcome to the Community. Go Eagles!

Anyway, this Community is about asking questions and sharing information related to SAP Concur and its products and features. So, helping you find an affordable hotel or Air BnB isn't something the members here can help with. 

However, you said you are traveling to Ayer, MA. Is this work related? If so, you will need to book your business trip using the Concur Travel booking tool. I tried looking up your name but did not find a Concur profile for you. You will need to request that you get a profile setup in Concur so you can book your business trips. 

I'm going to email you directly a name of someone you could try and reach out to for help. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey