cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tkaczma
Occasional Member - Level 1

Issue with flight reservation.

Hello, I have a problem with ordering a flight.

Yesterday I made an order on the Concur portal. I did not receive any confirmation due to an error.

I called Ryanair but I received the information that the last 4 digits of my credit card are wrong. This is the data taken from Concur.

How can I solve this problem? How to find out what is the reservation number and if it is made at all

3 REPLIES 3
Tkaczma

Capture.JPG

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Tkaczma did you double-check the credit card's last four digits that you have listed on your SAP Concur profile? If they are indeed incorrect, you can correct the issue by deleting the card on your profile, then adding the card again. Credit card numbers saved on profiles cannot be edited, that is why you need to delete it and add it again.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Tkaczma

I still do not see the ticket in SAp Concur, I received an email back that I should book the flight again. At the same time I received information from the airline that the reservation is confirmed. Very strange situation, but I have a ticket from the airline paid, but the payment is not in the system.