cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DSargeant
Occasional Member - Level 1

Is there a report that will provide a list of flights with trip description?

I need to audit our employees travel by the name of the trip, but I do not see a report that includes that information.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DSargeant You should be able to build a report that shows the Employee Name and the Trip Name. You would need to use Analysis under Reporting that you would see at the top of the SAP Concur home screen. 

I looked at your profile and you don't have the permission to access Analysis. You will need to request access. I'll send you a private message with a name.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DSargeant You should be able to build a report that shows the Employee Name and the Trip Name. You would need to use Analysis under Reporting that you would see at the top of the SAP Concur home screen. 

I looked at your profile and you don't have the permission to access Analysis. You will need to request access. I'll send you a private message with a name.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
DSargeant
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thank you Kevin, I do remember building reports ages ago whenI first set up Concur for our company.  I'm no longer in that position and haven't had access in a while - I'll ask for that.