cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tuckerkoke
New Member - Level 1

Invalid Frequent guest number

Good Morning, 

I'm trying book a hotel room and  I get the error message below when I go to make the reservation. Myself and another coworker are getting the same errors. 

Any ideas?

tuckerkoke_0-1645541135205.png

6 REPLIES 6
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tuckerkoke do you have a frequent guest program number with the hotel you tried to book?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
tuckerkoke
New Member - Level 1

I do not. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tuckerkoke that just made things more interesting. 🙂 My suggestion would be to call your travel agency to get the hotel booked. While you are speaking with them, ask them about the error you received. They might be able to provide an explanation. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
tuckerkoke
New Member - Level 1

Isn't Concur our travel agency ?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tuckerkoke No it is not. SAP Concur is just the tool to see what is available for flights, hotels, car rentals. Reservations are fulfilled by a travel management company. Some well-known TMC are: Carlson Wagonlit, BCD, Egencia, World Travel, to name a few. When you log in to your SAP Concur account, on the home page look in the Company Notes section. Usually there is information listed there on how to contact your Travel Management company. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
tuckerkoke
New Member - Level 1

Great, thank you for your help.

Have a great day Kevin.