cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shenchoz
Occasional Member - Level 1

Invalid Frequent Flyer number error

I'm trying to book a trip and entered my Easyjet Plus membership number, I checked it several time and the number is exactly as per my membership card. However I keep getting error message when trying to proceed with booking the flights 

shenchoz_0-1663170197893.png

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@shenchoz are you still experiencing this issue? I suggest two things:

1. Check with EasyJet as some vendors add numbers to the beginning of their frequent travel programs to meet a minimum number of characters requirement. For example, I've seen a hotel chain where the traveler's number was 123456, but the vendor ended up adding 000 to the number to make it 000123456. 

2. Contact your company's travel agency to assist with the booking. They can probably get it booked and it is very likely they can tell you what the issue is with your frequent flyer number.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Daniel_25

Hi, 

I have the same problem. I would like to delete the wrong number for EasyJet frequent flyer. 

How to do it?

thanks

shenchoz

Thanks for your reply, I did in fact identify the issue looking at frequent flyer details as my membership to the program was not renewed properly and thus this was the root cause of the problem.