cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tstagliano
Routine Member - Level 2

International SOS for Duty of Care

We were utilizing the Concur Locate product to monitor our travelers but now with the retirement of that platform, we are investigating creating a connection with International SOS via the App Center.  Can anyone share their experience with getting this setup?  Did you setup the data feeds between your TMC and International SOS or did you just use the Direct Connect within Concur? Pros vs Cons?

Thomas Stagliano, M.I.T.
4 REPLIES 4
KLM
Occasional Member - Level 3

We conducted an RFP for a new Duty of Care provider as soon as we heard about the retirement of Locate and are just wrapping up the global implementation of ISOS. We have been very pleased with the overall process and with ISOS. Out Concur travel markets were easy, ISOS did all the work between the TMC and Concur, they followed a similar approach for our non-Concur countries. Highly recommend them. 

All the backend work that Concur did with the various DOC partner providers truly streamlined the process. Any of the partners they are working with are very good, we included a couple in our RFP. ISOS met our global needs and thus they were selected.

tstagliano
Routine Member - Level 2

@KLM   DId you setup the integration directly between your TMC and ISOS (paid fee) or did you just make the connection to the ISOS via the Concur App Center?

Thomas Stagliano, M.I.T.
KLM
Occasional Member - Level 3

We have a contract with ISOS and implementation services were part of our agreement. We didn't use the app center. we had a global project manager for our company, each agency had an implementation manager and ISOS had an Implementation Manager and Team.

sasrsc
Routine Member - Level 2

We have ~40 feeds to Intl SOS which includes ...
~40 different agency feeds (one per country config - mainly using the same global TMC) - that was easy to setup.

Our CTD feed (we in source in the USA)
+ 1 Private Jet feed (as we have a few private jets)
We pay per feed. We did this before Concur/Intl SOS  partnered and created the direct connect.
That's new - when I last checked there were still some challenges to get past, but having already constructed the feeds directly from the agency we wanted to keep that in place. We already struggle with the agency queueing everything to Concur, that relying on that data for something as critical as Intl SOS would not be a smart move IMHO. 
Having said that, everyone's set up is different. Pros and cons. I like the concept behind the direct connect between Intl SOS and Concur.