cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
christinalu56
Occasional Member - Level 1

Internal Error: Not able to view my trip detail

After I added my own hotel itinerary to my trip, I wanted to open the trip detail again, but I kept getting this error and I really don't know what to do as my travel date is approaching. 

We're Sorry...

We encountered an issue that prevented us from completing your request.

We have encountered an internal error and are unable to complete this request. Please contact your company administrator to report this error, and contact your travel agency if you need immediate assistance with this reservation.

Any help would be appreciate!

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@christinalu56 I would contact the travel agency to make sure everything is booked and confirmed. 

As for the error, you should have whomever is your company's internal SAP Concur site administrator submit a help ticket. 

If you sign in to SAP Concur, look in the Company Notes section. There might be a help link or some contact information for you to report the issue internally. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@christinalu56 I would contact the travel agency to make sure everything is booked and confirmed. 

As for the error, you should have whomever is your company's internal SAP Concur site administrator submit a help ticket. 

If you sign in to SAP Concur, look in the Company Notes section. There might be a help link or some contact information for you to report the issue internally. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.