cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Amababacc
Occasional Member - Level 1

If we skip the Hotel booking it will display in trip details?

Hi Everyone,

I have an issue with Hotel, I have skipped the Hotel while booking the trip now it was missed from my trip , How to renew this.

Thanks,

Amababacc

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Amababacc I'm unclear about your question. You say you skipped booking a hotel and now it missed in your trip? 

Why would the hotel appear in your trip if you skipped that part of the booking? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Amababacc

Hi Kevin,

Thank you so much for your help !

I have added the  Hotel reservation to my request and i want to stay the out of the policy hotel ,so i have skiped my hotel ,This was missed in Request, So how to add this again and I have worry how it was went off!

Thanks,

Amababacc

Amababacc

Hi Team,

I found an answer for this ,

I want to stay out of the concur provided hotel , So after discuss with my company admin people they have suggested need implement small config for this type of issues to prevent in the future.

Custom segment need to create for "Outside Hotel".

Every time need select segment "outside of Concur" before submit Request. if we want to stay outside the hotel.

I have try this and skip hotel option is not coming and Hotel is available for expenses( Not missing).

I want to share this solution hence i written this.

Thanks, 

Amababacc