cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kss007
New Member - Level 1

IS TSA Precheck same as Nexus Card?

is the TSA PreCheck iD number the same as the Nexus Card id number?

If not, can the nexus card info be entered?

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kss007 I believe Nexus is for entering Canada and therefore it would not be the same number as your TSA pre-check ID. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
covenant
Occasional Member - Level 1

Will there be option to add Nexus information in Profile?  Nexus includes TSA Pre-check as part of its membership.  And includes benefits of Global Entry.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@covenant I've not heard anything about this being added, but I'm also not on the Travel product team. I posted this question internally to see if anyone can tell me if this is on the roadmap or not.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
covenant
Occasional Member - Level 1

After speaking with Concur support, you can enter the Nexus Pass ID as KTN.  It does work.  I have booked several trips and Pre-check is automatically included when you check in to the airline.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@covenant thank you for the update. This is good information for not only me, but others. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey