Did you mean: 
SwarajSharma
Occasional Member - Level 1

I need to book a flight ticket from Quebec city to Vancouver

2 REPLIES 2
TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@SwarajSharma You would need to log into your Concur site and book your trip via Concur or reach out to your Travel Agency for assistance.   The Concur Community is not the place to request to book travel.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
SAP Concur Select Care Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SwarajSharma Hello. This Community isn't where you book flights. You need to sign in to your SAP Concur profile (completely different from this Community profile). I would recommend speaking with your direct manager about using SAP Concur for travel bookings.

Sounds like no one at your company explained about using Concur Travel for your business trips. Is that correct?

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.