cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
msorensen
New Member - Level 1

I need help with booking my flight on concur

I tried booking my flight and I get no flight available for my dates. I need to go from Seattle to Las Vegas July 27 to 31 2022 for conference. I also need to book a room at the paris las vegas hotel for those dates.

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@msorensen could you try doing your search again and take a screenshot of the flight details you entered, please? Don't actually do the search before taking the screenshot. I would like to see the screen with the airports, dates and times. Thank you.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Mark_Bangsboll
New Member - Level 1

I need to book a flight on 26 may from Atlanta to Munich Germany flight DL130 with return 13 Jun flight DL131

@Mark_Bangsboll flight bookings are done by logging in to: www.concursolutions.com with the username your company provided to you. This community site isn't where you do flight bookings. I recommend speaking to your direct manager about accessing and using SAP Concur Travel and getting logged into www.concursolutions.com

Let me know if you have any questions about getting access to www.concursolutions.com.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.