cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lucaswells
Occasional Member - Level 1

I can't an airline reservation

Hi team, I did a reservation for my family (Global Transfer initiative with to move to another country with my family).

The problem is that I can see 3 of 4 reservations. At AMEX they are telling me that they don't manage CONCUR, that I have to review this with the tool support, but I can't find any support at the company.

Is there any way to add the pending ticket?

Thanks!

2 Solutions
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lucaswells a couple of questions for you: 1. Did you book all of the reservations yourself? 2. Which airline will you be flying? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lucaswells I know you said AMEX told you they don't manage Concur. When you called AMEX, did you call the credit card company or did you call American Express Travel? 

According to my colleague, AMEX Travel should be able to queue the missing reservation up to Concur. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
lucaswells

I can't see an airline reservation at CONCUR... that should be the correct title

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lucaswells have you checked with the Airline directly to see if they have the reservation? I would start there. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
lucaswells

Yes, I did that and everything is ok. I need the flight at CONCUR to select a seat, otherwise, I have to pay extra

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lucaswells I've reached out to someone who works on our Travel side. I'll let you know if she provides a solution. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lucaswells a couple of questions for you: 1. Did you book all of the reservations yourself? 2. Which airline will you be flying? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
lucaswells

1. No. I did it with the American Express travel agency. All the same day, same time

2. Aerolíneas Argentinas. I received the tickets and have the 4 confirmed tickets with them. Also, received he 4 bills from Amex

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lucaswells I know you said AMEX told you they don't manage Concur. When you called AMEX, did you call the credit card company or did you call American Express Travel? 

According to my colleague, AMEX Travel should be able to queue the missing reservation up to Concur. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
lucaswells

Called the Amex travel agency. Will call again. Thanks